Filming & photography at the airport
A unique backdrop
Zurich Airport boasts fascinating scenery, award winning architecture and international flair. A truly unique backdrop for photographs and films.
The airport is divided into the two areas
A permit is required for filming or photography in all areas.
This area is open to the general public and includes:
- Airport Shopping
- Check-in areas
- arrival halls
- Circle and Park
- car parks
Supervision by airport staff is dependant upon the scope of the shoot and the number of participants.
This is the restricted area after the security check and includes:
- Airside Center
- luggage belts
Supervision by airport staff is mandatory.
Please note the following:
- Requests for photo shoots must be lodged no later than 3 weeks in advance.
- Requests for film shoots must be lodged no later than 6 weeks in advance.
- If additional airport partners are involved, a request must be lodged separately with each company.
- For shoots involving airport staff, their permission and that of the airport partner must be obtained.
- Due to operational constraints, complex shoots for movies or advertising are not permitted in the airside area.
- Shoots that require a member of airport staff to be present cannot take place on weekends or during the night.