Testing possibilities at the airport
Some destination countries currently require a negative corona test. If possible, get tested the day before and come to the airport tested on the day of departure. The following testing facilities are available at Zurich Airport:
Victoria Apotheke, The Circle 52b
PCR tests and Rapid antigen tests
Monday - Friday: 8:00 – 18:30
Certain airlines or destination countries require a negative Covid-19 test to enter the destination country. Please enquire about the regulations of your airline or destination country well in advance of your departure.
All information about the test centers without guarantee. Changes are possible at any time. Please note the information on the websites of the providers.
All Corona measures are lifted. Various services are available for your trip abroad.
Filling in Covid formalities
If you require assistance filling in Covid formalities, there are several services at a fee available:
|daily 07:00 – 20:00
|daily 07:00 – 20:00
|Swissport Ticket Center
|daily 04:30 – 20:30
|Mon-Fri 07:30 – 18:30 I Sat 09:00 – 16:30 I Sun closed
Opening hours: daily from 07:00 - 20:00.
Checkport Switzerland has been operating a Covid-19 travel helpline. Specialists support customers on all travel questions under Covid-19 conditions.
The helpline is available daily from 08:00 - 18:00 on 0900 734 736 (or 0900 REISEN). The call charges CHF 2.50/minute. Information is provided in German, English and French
Hygiene and protective measures
At Zurich Airport, we attach great importance to hygiene. The following measures are implemented:
- disinfectant dispensers at various locations
- Additional cleaning of contact surfaces (handrails on escalators, boxes at security checkpoints, luggage trolleys etc.)
- plexiglas panels
- Safety Stations by Selecta offer masks and disinfectants to ensure compliance with hygiene measures
There is no general obligation to wear a mask at Zurich Airport. Please follow the instructions of your airline regarding the obligation to wear a mask on the plane. Masks can be purchased at Zurich Airport in the following locations:
- Airport Shopping (pharmacy, Migros etc.).
- Selecta hygiene vending machines at the boarding pass screening in Terminals 1 and 2.
- Airside: Duty Free Levels 1 and 2, pharmacy, Press & Books and at the gate stores.
Please check with your airline to determine which masks are approved for your flight.
Currently, different regulations apply to travellers depending on the destination. Before you travel, find out from your airline or travel agent about the measures currently in force. Information about travelling at Zurich Airport can be found here:
Arrival & Departure
The Federal Council has lifted all measures related to the corona pandemic. Anyone entering Switzerland no longer has to present proof of vaccination, recovery or negative tests. Filling out the entry form is no longer required.
Please inform yourself about the status of your flight before your departure. Due to the current restrictions, we kindly ask that you arrive at Zurich Airport on time.
- Check with the embassy of the country you are visiting for information on entry restrictions or travel restrictions
- Have your travel agency or airline confirm the trip with binding effect
- All information without guarantee. Changes at short notice possible
- General and current information on Covid-19 from the Federal Office of Public Health
- Entry and exit regulations
- Travel information by country from the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- General travel information by country from the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Info for passengers (FOCA)
- Re-open EU