Safety and security as the highest priority
Safety and security are top priority at Zurich Airport. Our aim is to identify safety and security risks in a timely manner and thus avoid incidents and accidents. To this end, Zurich Airport relies on the support of travellers or everyone employed at the airport – even you. Please help us by reporting any incidents or possible hazards to the Safety & Compliance Office as soon as possible.
Note: In emergencies, always contact the general emergency numbers or ground staff.
Are you at Zurich Airport and have you
- observed an incident?
- seen a potential risk?
- identified unsafe working practices?
- behaved unsafely in a situation and wish to protect others from doing the same?
- or would you like to inform us about other safety and security problems on the airport premises?
If so, please report the incident to the Safety & Compliance Office, either in writing or by telephone.
Information on data protection
- Your identity and those of all other persons mentioned in your report are protected. In other words, your report will be depersonalised, and your identity will not be saved together with the report.
- Your report will only be disseminated if required for safety/security purposes and then only in anonymised form.
- Your report will not be used inside or outside your organisation in order to blame you or other persons named in it.
- Cases of deliberate fault and unacceptable behaviour are excluded*.
- The data is stored in Switzerland. The separately stored personal data are deleted at the latest when the report has been processed.
* Unacceptable behaviour means that a person has shown serious disregard for an obvious risk, or that a person has gravely neglected their professional responsibility and the required diligence, as a result of which a person or property suffered foreseeable damage or flight safety was seriously threatened
More information on data protection see the data protection declaration.