Due to an increased number of orders, there may currently be delays in processing applications. Please submit your applications / orders as early as possible.
ID cards and keys for all needs
Various access passes or keys are required to gain entry to certain landside and airside facilities and zones at Zurich Airport and the Circle. This page contains information about how to apply for ID cards, keys and changing room products provided by Flughafen Zürich AG.
You can order the following products:
Ordering ID cards and keys
Your company must be registered before you can order any ID cards and keys.
Picking up products
Your employees can pick up the ordered ID cards and key products from the ZRH Center in the Circle, building H12, entrance 20. Official proof of identity is required (passport, identity card).
FAQ about ordering a product
FAQ about product management
FAQ about login and registration
The employee is having difficulties logging into the ZRH Center. However, the employee does not receive an e-mail after requesting a password reset. Check the status of the employee in the Employee view (see below the employee’s name).
FAQ about employee management
Documents available for download
- Regulations for use of checkrooms and bike rooms (pdf, German only)
- Identification zone plan (pdf, German only)
- Customs regulations (pdf, German only)
- General Terms and Conditions for Access Media (pdf, German only)
- Security regulations for airport ID card holders (pdf)
- Leaflet for key holders (pdf, German only)
- Leaflet for use of key deposit mat (pdf, German only)
- Company registration instructions (pdf)
Do you have any questions?
The staff of the ZRH Center will be happy to help you.