Making deliveries at Zurich Airport
This section contains all the information suppliers need for optimally planning and making deliveries to locations at Zurich Airport.
Important for all deliveries
- Any delivery points not booked through Cargoclix must be vacated without delay after unloading – after 30 minutes at the latest.
- Drivers must always remain close to their vehicles during unloading.
- To ensure smooth delivery operations, suppliers should check with their customers in advance regarding the best delivery point and the best time to arrive.
Here is an overview of all delivery points as well as the waiting area at Zurich Airport:
You must use Cargoclix to book a slot for the following delivery points:
The Cargoclix logistics platform allows you to book a time slot yourself so you can plan your routes more precisely. A one-time registration is required.
Once you have booked a slot you will receive a QR code that will allow you to access the delivery point.
Delivery points are open 24/7. Fresh produce should be delivered only between 05:30 and 09:30.
No advance booking is required for the following delivery points:
A special permit plus advance booking is required for the following delivery points:
- Location of Süd (South) on Google Maps
- Location of Arrival on Google Maps
- Location of Departures on Google Maps
Please contact us at the latest 48 hours before the delivery to book a slot:
Do you have any questions?
The staff of the ZRH Center will be happy to help you.