Deliveries to the Circle
So that suppliers can optimally plan and execute the delivery of their goods at the Circle, they will find all the necessary information here.
- Please consult the Tenant Handbook or, if you are a supplier, please ask your customer for the applicable delivery terms and conditions and suitable delivery points and times.
- You must use Cargoclix to book a slot for delivery points C and E in the Circle. The Cargoclix logistics platform allows you to book a time slot yourself so you can plan your routes more precisely. A one-time registration is required.
- Once you have booked a slot you will receive a QR code that will allow you to access the delivery point.
- Logistics companies that make frequent deliveries can order a "parking card" via the contact form.
- Delivery points A, B, D and F not booked through Cargoclix must be vacated without delay after unloading – after 30 minutes at the latest.
- Drivers must always remain close to their vehicles during unloading.
- To ensure smooth delivery operations, suppliers should check with their customers beforehand what the best delivery point to use is and the best time to arrive.